- The Parties
1.1. MEGABOURSE.COM and its trading entities, subsidiaries and legal structures, further referred to as “MEGABOURSE”;
1.2. The person, who has accepted conditions of the present Contract, further referred to as “you” or “the MEMBER”
1.3. The present Terms and Conditions of Service, further referred to as “the Contract”.
2.1. By successfully completing registration as a Member of MEGABOURSE, the MEMBER accepts the conditions embodied in the Contract and in the specific regulations of each website, challenge, league, tournament, competition or application the MEMBER enters.
2.2. The subject of the Terms and Conditions of Service are the membership, entry and usage of MEGABOURSE services;
2.3. MEGABOURSE is the owner of the website and related applications www.megabourse.com, through which it provides services in accordance to the present Contract.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- MEGABOURSE investment and trading games and all related applications are games of skill and based upon a Members skill in investing and trading (“Skill Games”). Thus, when participating in a challenge, league, tournament, competition or championship, with other Members, your skill in playing the Skill Game is assessed against other Members, and the winner will be the Member who, through skill and judgement, receives the highest return on their stock portfolio, as defined by the rules of the individual game and/or application.
- MEGABOURSE may modify this Agreement or the Rules at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the site. your continued access or use of the site after the modifications have become effective shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement or Rules.
- THIS SITE DOES NOT OFFER, SOLICIT, ADVISE OR ARRANGE FOR THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF SECURITIES. THE SITE AND ITS GAMES AND CONTESTS ARE PART OF A STOCK MARKET GAME. NO ACTUAL SECURITIES ARE PURCHASED, SOLD OR TRADED AS PART OF THE CONTESTS. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- The Contests are for entertainment purposes only. The site is limited to personal, non-commercial use and the content contained therein may not be copied, modified, duplicated or distributed in any form or for any reason without the express written consent of MEGABOURSE. This Member Agreement is subject to changes by MEGABOURSE without prior notice.
- MEGABOURSE reserves the right to cancel the Contests at any time, without prior notice, for any reason. Data provided on this site may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges information providers and influenced by artificial intelligence within the games’ software. MEGABOURSE and its vendors believe their data and text services to be reliable but accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed.
- The contents of the MEGABOURSE site, including its “look and feel” (e.g. text, graphical design, images, logos, processes, methods of play, trading, transaction processing and button icons), editorial content, notices, software (including HTML-based computer programs) and other material, are protected under local and global copyright, trademark and other laws. These contents belong or are licensed to MEGABOURSE. We hereby grant you the right to view and use the site subject to this Agreement. you may download or print a copy of the information site contains for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without MEGABOURSE’s prior written consent.
- Copyright Policy: You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. MEGABOURSE can terminate the privileges of any registrant at its discretion who infringes the copyright of any legal person. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, email support@MegaBourse.com immediately.
- Investment Advice: MEGABOURSE is not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not purport to tell or suggest which securities customers, players and or contestants should buy or sell for themselves. The analysts, employees, and/or affiliates of the company may hold positions in the stocks or industries discussed here. The Company, the authors, the publisher, and all affiliates of Company assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. Factual statements on MEGABOURSE’s website, or in its publications, are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice.
10.1. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which will be realised by you. In addition, the indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of Company’s products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Examples presented on Company’s website are for educational purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. you should always check with your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor and read all relevant product, instrument and or investment information to determine the suitability of any investment.
Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and the owners retain all legal rights. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by MEGABOURSE.
- MEGABOURSE’s Proprietary Right to Content
Winners of any phase of MEGABOURSE contest waive all rights of privacy and publicity and expressly allow MEGABOURSE to publicize their names and prizes as it sees fit.
By entering in the contest, you agree that MEGABOURSE may disclose your first name, last name, nick name and state these at any time during the course of, or after, the Contest, either on the site, or through email notification, at the discretion of MEGABOURSE, except where prohibited by law.
- Content Posted and Activities on the Site: The MEMBER agrees that MEGABOURSE may review and edit or delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of MEGABOURSE, violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any MEGABOURSE Members. you are solely responsible for the Content you submit and/or publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or any material or information you transmit to other Members. By posting Content on any public area of MEGABOURSE, you automatically grant, as well as represent and warrant, that you have the right to grant to MEGABOURSE, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content to MEGABOURSE and that MEGABOURSE has the right to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
12.1. MEGABOURSE reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and terminating the registration of each violator.
Rights and obligations of the parties
- The Company is obliged to provide the services to the extent and under the conditions described in the present Contract, in case no violations on the MEMBER’s side occur.
- Actions concerning accounts of MEGABOURSE’s MEMBERS (including their opening, closing and maintenance) are under MEGABOURSE’s exclusive authority. Decisions made in regards to accounts of MEGABOURSE’s clients cannot be reconsidered and/or litigated.
- MEGABOURSE has a right to modify the conditions, under which it provides services based on the present Contract without obligations to notify Clients of it. Changes of the conditions come into effect in 2 (two) calendar days after being displayed on MEGABOURSE’s website.
- In case the MEMBER violates conditions of the present Contract and other documents regulating service provision, MEGABOURSE has a right to act at its sole discretion. Particularly, MEGABOURSE can suspend provision of the contractual services to the MEMBER, block the MEMBER’s personal account, terminate the present Contract.
- Only one account per user is allowed. In case of suspicion of multiple accounts usage, Company has the right to suspend or cancel the service of The Client.
- Company has a right to forbid using trading accounts registered at a specific broker on its sole discretion.
Rights and obligations of the MEMBER
- In case conditions of the present Contract are adhered to, the MEMBER has a right to use MEGABOURSE’s services to the extent and under the conditions described in the present Contract.
- While using MEGABOURSE’s services, the MEMBER is obliged to discharge obligations in accordance to conditions of the present Contract.
- The MEMBER:
21.1. voluntarily on his/her own discretion agrees to use services provided in accordance to the Contract;
21.2. accepts that and agrees to bear a financial loss risk exists in the course of using MEGABOURSE’s services.
21.3. In case of them being a private person, is legally capable citizen and at least 13 years of age;
21.4. Guarantees that, in case the MEMBER is a legal entity, it is legally capable organization.
21.5. That MEGABOURSE is not obliged to be informed of legitimacy of the service in countries of different jurisdictions.
- Is obliged to obtain information on legitimacy of the service based on the present Contract in his/her country of citizenship and/or inhabitance on his/her own initiative.
- Accepts that MEGABOURSE. does not offer any guarantees in regards to the quality of the services provided.
- Agrees that the main server of MEGABOURSE. is considered the only trustworthy source of information on the service provision process based on the present Contract; the server has higher priority in comparison to any other information sources in case of a disputable situation occurrence.
- Accepts that in case of a disputable situation, English version of the present Contract has higher priority, than versions in other languages.
- In order to use services based on the present Contract the MEMBER is obliged to provide necessary personal data to the extent stipulated by MEGABOURSE.
- The MEMBER is exclusively responsible for payment of any taxes that can be charged for prizes paid to him/her.
- The MEMBER is obliged to be exclusively responsible for using the services based on the present Contract and provided with application of his/her account data.
- The MEMBER is obliged to maintain confidentiality of his/her account data.
- In case conditions of the present Contract or other regulative documents are violated completely or partially, the MEMBER is obliged to indemnify damages incurred by MEGABOURSE.
- The MEMBER is obliged to provide MEGABOURSE with authentic personal data to the extent required by MEGABOURSE.
- The MEMBER has a right to deposit the balance via all payment systems displayed on MEGABOURSE website and a right to withdraw funds earned in tournaments via all payment systems according to the proportional withdrawal method.
32.1. Proportional withdrawal is a withdrawal in case when the MEMBER deposits his\her balance via different payment methods (payment systems). Here the withdrawal executes via the same methods in proportion to the sums deposited.
32.2. In case the MEMBER takes part in free tournament and has newer deposited his\her balance before than he\she has a right to withdraw earned funds via all payment systems displayed on MEGABOURSE website.
- Under no circumstance is MEGABOURSE responsible for damages incurred in the context of using the services based on the present Contract.
- The MEMBER is fully responsible for using services in accordance to the present Contract.
- The MEMBER is exclusively responsible for any, including unauthorized, usage of account data. All actions performed with application of the MEMBER’s account data are considered actions performed by the MEMBER him/herself.
Claims and disputes
- In case a dispute occurs, the MEMBER will send his/her claim in free format to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
36.1. The MEMBER’s login and password
36.2. Relevant challenge, league, tournament and/or championship details;
36.3. Details of the claim
36.4. The claim period is available for 40 hours after the end of the relevant challenge, league, tournament and/or championship.
36.5. The claim will be settled within seven days of receipt of the claim.